Find Grad Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Sans Technology Institute

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Sans Technology Institute

If you are interested in studying information technology, you may want to check out the program at Sans Technology Institute. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Sans Technology Institute is located in Bethesda, Maryland and has a total student population of 567. During the 2019-2020 academic year, 16 students received their master's degree in IT.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Information Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Sans Technology Institute Information Technology Degrees Available

  • Basic Certificate in IT (Less Than 1 Year)
  • Master’s Degree in IT

Sans Technology Institute Information Technology Rankings

IT Student Demographics at Sans Technology Institute

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IT majors at Sans Technology Institute.

Sans Technology Institute Information Technology Master’s Program

19% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 16 students earned a master's degree in IT from Sans Technology Institute. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men.

undefined

Of the students who received a IT master's degree from Sans Technology Institute, 63% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Sans Technology Institute with a master's in IT.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 10
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That IT Grads May Go Into

A degree in IT can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for Sans Technology Institute.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 16,220 $108,190
Managers 14,450 $122,050
Computer Workers 13,720 $113,330
Computer User Support Specialists 10,620 $54,880
Computer and Information Systems Managers 10,590 $154,870

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Graduate Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited graduate schools across the U.S.