Find Grad Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Dakota State University

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Dakota State University

If you are interested in studying business administration and management, you may want to check out the program at Dakota State University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Dakota State is located in Madison, South Dakota and approximately 3,186 students attend the school each year. During the 2019-2020 academic year, 3 students received their master's degree in business administration.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Business Administration & Management section at the bottom of this page.

Dakota State Business Administration & Management Degrees Available

  • Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Master’s Degree in Business Administration

Online Classes Are Available at Dakota State

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Dakota State offers distance education options for business administration at the following degree levels:

  • Associate’s Degree
  • Bachelor’s Degree
  • Master’s Degree

Dakota State Business Administration & Management Rankings

In 2020, 9 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Dakota State. This makes it the #988 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business Administration Student Demographics at Dakota State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Dakota State University.

Dakota State Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

33% Women
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 3 students earned a master's degree in business administration from Dakota State. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

undefined

Of the students who received a business administration master's degree from Dakota State, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Dakota State University with a master's in business administration.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Dakota State also has a doctoral program available in business administration. In 2020, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Business Administration Grads May Go Into

A degree in business administration can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for SD, the home state for Dakota State University.

Occupation Jobs in SD Average Salary in SD
General and Operations Managers 3,670 $125,490
Retail Sales Supervisors 3,230 $46,950
Management Analysts 2,700 $78,140
Office and Administrative Support Worker Supervisors 1,800 $49,000
Production and Operating Worker Supervisors 1,380 $60,180

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Graduate Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited graduate schools across the U.S.