Find Grad Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

If you are interested in studying information technology, you may want to check out the program at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and approximately 28,244 students attend the school each year. During the 2019-2020 academic year, 43 students received their master's degree in IT.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Information Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Information Technology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in IT
  • Master’s Degree in IT

Online Classes Are Available at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs does offer online courses in IT for the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree
  • Master’s Degree

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Information Technology Rankings

In 2020, 62 students received their master’s degree in IT from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs. This makes it the #23 most popular school for IT master’s degree candidates in the country.

IT Student Demographics at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the IT majors at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Information Technology Master’s Program

37% Women
44% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 43 students earned a master's degree in IT from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs. About 37% of these graduates were women and the other 63% were men.

undefined

In the IT master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 44% of degree recipients. That is 10% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs with a master's in IT.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 12

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs also has a doctoral program available in IT. In 2020, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That IT Grads May Go Into

A degree in IT can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CO, the home state for Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs.

Occupation Jobs in CO Average Salary in CO
Computer Workers 16,440 $102,470
Computer User Support Specialists 14,390 $60,440
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 11,610 $84,170
Managers 8,940 $138,490
Computer and Information Systems Managers 7,600 $164,220

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Graduate Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited graduate schools across the U.S.