Find Grad Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Information Systems at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

Find Schools Near

Computer Information Systems at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

If you plan to study computer information systems, take a look at what Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and approximately 28,244 students attend the school each year. During the 2019-2020 academic year, 112 students received their master's degree in CIS.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Information Systems section at the bottom of this page.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Computer Information Systems Degrees Available

  • Associate’s Degree in CIS
  • Bachelor’s Degree in CIS
  • Master’s Degree in CIS

Online Classes Are Available at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs does offer online education options in CIS for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

  • Associate’s Degree
  • Bachelor’s Degree
  • Master’s Degree

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Computer Information Systems Rankings

In 2020, 103 students received their master’s degree in CIS from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs. This makes it the #41 most popular school for CIS master’s degree candidates in the country.

CIS Student Demographics at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CIS majors at Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs.

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Computer Information Systems Master’s Program

30% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 112 students earned a master's degree in CIS from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs. About 30% of these graduates were women and the other 70% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs with a master's in CIS.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 21
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 50
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 34

Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs also has a doctoral program available in CIS. In 2020, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That CIS Grads May Go Into

A degree in CIS can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CO, the home state for Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs.

Occupation Jobs in CO Average Salary in CO
Software Applications Developers 30,400 $106,730
Computer Workers 16,440 $102,470
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 11,610 $84,170
Systems Software Developers 11,170 $124,410
Computer Systems Analysts 8,680 $96,030

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Graduate Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited graduate schools across the U.S.