Find Grad Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Instructional Media Design at Dakota State University

Find Schools Near

Instructional Media Design at Dakota State University

If you plan to study instructional media design, take a look at what Dakota State University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Dakota State is located in Madison, South Dakota and approximately 3,186 students attend the school each year. During the 2019-2020 academic year, 16 students received their master's degree in instructional media.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Instructional Media Design section at the bottom of this page.

Dakota State Instructional Media Design Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Instructional Media

Online Classes Are Available at Dakota State

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Dakota State does offer online courses in instructional media for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Dakota State Instructional Media Design Rankings

Instructional Media Student Demographics at Dakota State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the instructional media majors at Dakota State University.

Dakota State Instructional Media Design Master’s Program

69% Women
The instructional media program at Dakota State awarded 16 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 31% of these degrees went to men with the other 69% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 27% men graduate in instructional media each year. Dakota State does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 4% more men than average.

undefined

Of the students who received a instructional media master's degree from Dakota State, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Dakota State University with a master's in instructional media.

undefined
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Instructional Media Grads May Go Into

A degree in instructional media can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for SD, the home state for Dakota State University.

Occupation Jobs in SD Average Salary in SD
Instructional Coordinators 420 $62,150

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Graduate Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited graduate schools across the U.S.