What Do Command and Control Center Specialist Do?
Example of Command & Control Center Specialist Job Operate and monitor communications, detection, and weapons systems essential for controlling air, ground, and naval operations. Duties include maintaining and relaying critical communications between air, naval, and ground forces; implementing emergency plans for natural and wartime disasters; relaying command center information to high-level military and government decision makers; monitoring surveillance and detection systems, such as air defense; interpreting and evaluating tactical situations and making recommendations to superiors; and operating weapons targeting, firing, and launch computer systems.
Related Job Titles for this Occupation:
- Aerospace Control And Warning Systems
- Counter Intelligence Agent
- Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC)
- Aerospace Control And Warning Systems, Theater Air Control System
- Operations Systems Specialist
More about our data sources and methodologies.