What Do Command and Control Center Officer Do?
Command & Control Center Officer Definition Manage the operation of communications, detection, and weapons systems essential for controlling air, ground, and naval operations. Duties include managing critical communication links between air, naval, and ground forces; formulating and implementing emergency plans for natural and wartime disasters; coordinating emergency response teams and agencies; evaluating command center information and need for high-level military and government reporting; managing the operation of surveillance and detection systems; providing technical information and advice on capabilities and operational readiness; and directing operation of weapons targeting, firing, and launch computer systems.
Related Job Titles for this Occupation:
- Aoc Plans - Master Air Attack Planning Chief
- Staff Readiness Officer (Combat Information Center)
- Relocatable Over-the-Horizon Radar Watch Officer
- AOC Plans - Master Air Attack Planning Assistant Chief
- Aoc Plans - Air Task Order / Air Control Order Production Officer
More about our data sources and methodologies.