What Does it Take to Be an Air Crew Officer?
Job Description: Perform and direct in-flight duties to ensure the successful completion of combat, reconnaissance, transport, and search and rescue missions. Duties include operating aircraft communications and radar equipment, such as establishing satellite linkages and jamming enemy communications capabilities; operating aircraft weapons and defensive systems; conducting pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight inspections of onboard equipment; and directing cargo and personnel drops.
Types of Air Crew Officer Jobs
- Astronaut, Mission Specialist
- Fixed-Wing Transport Aircraft Specialist
- Naval Flight Officer, Airborne Reconnaissance Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Electronic Warfare Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Qualified Supporting Arms Coordinator (Airborne)
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|